Don’t mind this. It’s half-reference and half… I don’t even know.
- AM Teacher: Mrs. Garcia (w/ Mrs. Davis as backup)
– First instance of Sibling Recursion, inherited from Robert
– PM Kindergarten teachers served as assistant/backup for AM, and vice-versa
– Both teachers got married and left the school at the end of the year
- First encounter with Lia, randomly paired off with her while making holiday paper chains
- Science event: hermit crabs in the classroom
- Cross-grade interaction: “buddy” class with 5th graders. They looked like adults and were actually taller than the teachers.
- Teacher: Mrs. White
No Sibling Recursion possible, Mrs. Garcia married and left after the year’s end
- “Ally” teachers: ???
- Science event: seed germination
- Field trip: Medieval Times
- Founder’s Day Play: cast as a “Petticoat Patriot” (song cue: “God Bless America”)
- Mother’s Day Tea: choral performance, possibly original composition derived from I Love You Forever
- Initial deployment of the “perma-bungaloes”
- Initial deployment of the computer lab? (Amiga fleet)
- First appearance of Holey Cards
- Initial enforcement of Silent Lunch
- Teacher: Mrs. Marino
No Sibling Recursion possible, Mrs. Crawford left after the year’s end
- Ally teachers: Mrs. Purdue
- Spelling/vocab distributed via “fish” worksheets
- Installation of textile skill “weaving”
- Holiday Play: International Christmas (song placement: Mexico lyrics)
- First deployment of Computer Lab partner system
- Teacher: Mrs. Flammang w/ Ms. Wroblewsky as backup (student teacher)
Sibling Recursion, inherited from Robert, final instance during elementary school
- Ally teachers: Mrs. Bednar, Mrs. Reinheimer, Mr. Judson, Ms. Chase
- Implementation of experimental “tracking” system, configured to Track B (Yellow)
- Installation of “cursive” writing pattern
- Science Event: Blue ribbon in science fair
- First implementation of multiplication (times tables) and division
- Holiday Play: original composition “Magic Word for Christmas”
- Spring Play: original composition, placement as lead of Kazoo Chorus
- Spring Field Trip: Sea World
- Temporary membership into school chorus, winter field trip to Knotts Berry Farm
- First encounter with “he-who-must-not-be-named” as Computer Lab partner
- For final trimester, classroom migration into “original construct” of the campus
- Teacher: Mrs. Mahoney, Track B
– Trekkie teacher! TNG and DS9 posters and swag in the classroom!
– Also kept MANY small pets in the classroom (e.g. rabbits)
- Ally teachers: ???
- Mr. Judson promoted to Vice Principal
- History emphasis: California State History
- Field Trip: unknown ranch territory, Knott’s Berry Farm
- Discovery of Languages/Visual specialization at expense of math
- Tracking system discontinued, reversion to normal school calendar at year’s end
- Teacher: Mrs. Barnett, replaced by Mrs. Wright due to maternity leave
Prelude to sole instance of Teacher Recursion in 8th Grade, assigned to husband for P.E.
- Ally Teachers: Mrs. White (respecced from 1st Grade), Mrs. Kerr (renamed due to divorce?), Ms. Wroblewsky (respecced from 3rd grade)
- Mr. Judson promoted to Principal
- History emphasis: American History
- 5th Grade Field Trips: D.A.R.E, EIS, Disneyland
- Half of 5th grade class reassigned to newly-founded East Heritage. Unknown if “Original Eagles” candidates were exempt from zoning-based transfer.